World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E13-14 11/22 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

wws3ep14

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 13-14

2020-11-23T02:00:00Z2020-11-23T04:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

I’ll try to make the 2nd part, but won’t be able to join the first half. Hope you have a great turnout though!!!

1 Like

Thanks @MovieAddict! Hope we get to see you for the second half :wonderwoman:

1 Like

four hours, eleven minutes

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Hi, everyone. I’ll try to make it again. :grinning:

Since the show is leaving soon, should we bump it up to 3 episodes per night, @nu52?

1 Like

It should be fine with 2 episodes a night. This series wasn’t on the list as leaving in December which makes me think it’s going in January.

I thought it said the 18th

Or it could be the ‘74 movie

1 Like

Hi there @Amazon.Bro!! Nice to meet you :wave: :smiley:

Oh, wow. I missed it the first time because it didn’t have a date (1975). It just says Wonder Woman so it could refer to the other Wonder Woman TV movie. I guess we will have to bump up the episodes if that’s the case.

Three episodes a night! :grin:

1 Like

Can we handle 3 a night? That might be too much :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone!
The list does say “Wonder Woman” is leaving on December 18th. However, it doesn’t specify it’s the TV show. Althought Wonder Woman (2009) isn’t on DC Universe, and the only other one is Wonder Woman 1974.
In the event that it really is leaving on December 18th, we’ll need to watch 3 episodes starting next week.
Maybe starting at 8pm EST?

1 Like

This reply has Wonder Woman (no date) as staying on the service a little longer.

maybe ask a mod for clarification?

1 Like

1 hour

1 Like

Actually, we would need to start 3 episodes today, or watch 4 episodes in one night.
Or do 2 episodes on saturday and sunday.

1 Like

1 Like

Isn’t it 1 hour left?

1 Like

Not if we’re doing three episodes a night

2 Likes