World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E1-2 10/11 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws3ep1

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 1-2

2020-10-12T01:00:00Z2020-10-12T03:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

2 Likes

Premiere time!

Catch the season 3 premiere, as well as episode 2, with the World of Wonder club this Sunday. :wonderwoman:

1 Like

Planning to be here!!! This season has some great musical performances!!! The premiere started the great music too…

1 Like

:exploding_head: :notes: :notes:

1 Like

Yay! Having you on for a premiere will be golden! :wonderwoman:

1 Like

It’s nice to see that Carter made sure ambiturners could also become WW.

1 Like

Yay!
Reasons I love Season 3

• Funky theme
  • More action, some great stunts
  • Lynda Carter looking more stunning than ever
  • Dazzling outfits all around, yes even more so than Season 2
  • Great and exciting soundtracks, specially by Johnny Harris
  • Show seems more comfortable with its own format
  • Production seems more fine tuned
  • Steve with graying hair
  • Funny conversations between Diana and Steve, they really feel like old friends by now

Also, I think most GIFs of the show around the internet come from Season 3

And speaking of the music, here’s a track I love from Johnny Harris. He was Lynda’s maestro when she started touring as a singer again, and she was the one to invite him to do the music and supervise it for Season 3.

Of course, he’s probably better known for “Odyssey” which was even on GTA San Andreas

1 Like

two hours, fifty minutes

2 Likes

1 hour

1 Like

Why, that’s got my attention :smile:

That’s some interesting music. I do love Odyssey. Color me intrigued.

1 Like

Watching an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents while I wait for the watch along and my pizza to finish cooking

1 Like

Got time for a comic while I keep an eye on football

2 Likes

Hey everyone, 15 minutes!

2 Likes

Sometimes he looks even blond-ish

2 Likes

:hushed: :yum: :pizza:

1 Like

10 minutes

1 Like

Season premieres and season finales are always the ones I anticipate the most :grinning:

2 Likes

This episode was actually the 3rd in production order but I think it works very well as the first episode, it even introduces a new IRAC function.

2 Likes

Oh, a third episode premiere! That’s fun. By the third episode they have gotten back into the groove of things.

1 Like

Hope everyone is up to date reading Tiger Beat Magazine

2 Likes