World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E8 7/26 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching I Do, I Do

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 8 - I Do, I Do

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, July 26th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Like

Will be here in 3 hours! Hope to see everyone as well.
In the meantime, here’s the soundtrack for tonight’s episode.

2 Likes

It’s so great how you’ve compiled these. They’re really useful :smiley:

1 Like

It’s too bad the soundtrack wasn’t released for all episodes. There are some that have great soundtracks but are missing. I think in the third disc they wanted to have one episode by each composer from Season 3. And apparently the master tapes for the rest of Season 1 after the pilot just went missing. But the entire soundtrack could have filled more than 6 discs probably.

1 Like

30 minutes!

1 Like

I haven’t made it for any of these WaL’s and can’t make it for this one but I love this show and thought I’d share a few pics of my Lynda Carter WW statue.

It’s the Season 1 variant from Tweeterhead and comes with the 2 bases, the skirt and the swimsuit bottom. Have a great WaL y’all!

3 Likes

15 minutes everyone

Awesome statue :sparkles:

1 Like

10 minutes

5 minutes

1 Like

five minutes

1 Like

Hey @AntLeon :wave:

Good to see you @nu52

1 Like

Very cool statue, I love that skirt design they used too.
I’m hoping they’re still gonna do the blue wetsuit statue they talked about.

2 Likes

All set. Hi everybody!

1 Like

Whaaa? A west suit statue?

Hey V.V.

2 Likes

Wetsuit, the diving one. Although the Texas suit would be a nice one too :heart_eyes:
The first one they did was from the 70s era. Then they did this one from the WWII era, with the skirt and cape variants. Around the time they announced this one they said they were planning to make the blue diving suit too.
Here’s a custom made one.

3 Likes

Ready

2 Likes

Hello everyone

3 Likes