World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E6 7/12 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2e6

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching The Pied Piper

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 6 - The Pied Piper

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, July 12th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

4 Likes

do I still need to bring biscuits?

1 Like

Nope, biscuits are provided. Just be ready to spin! :dizzy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well now I have to add a spin… :dancer:t2:
And I wasn’t present for splosions, spins, costumes, and cahootery last wk, so I think I should be granted belated biscuits :wink: jk.

3 Likes

giphy

Biscuits are first come, first served.

I’ll bring you extra biscuits. The KFC kind.

3 Likes

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t3: :broom: :soap:

:butter: :milk_glass: :biscuit_usa:

1 Like

:biscuit_uk: :biscuit_gravy:
:biscuit_butter: :biscuit_usa:
:strawberry: :milk_glass:

1 Like

+

=

sm1 (:point_left:t3: :clinking_glasses: @nu52 )

2 Likes

thirty-six hours, twenty minutes

2 Likes

Three hours left.

I’m so ready for tonight’s episode. :dizzy:

2 Likes

I’ll be here with you guys.
I wonder if the villain of tonight’s episode can officially be counted as a version of Pied Piper from the comics. The DC Fandom Wikia does.

Considering that, in addition to the hypnotization, he also shares the ability of vibrational damage with the comic book character (which is not something from the old tale), and that his name strangely has the same initials as Hartley Rathaway… it’s intriguing.

2 Likes

30 minutes

@VonterVoman That’s interesting. I’ll be watching out for Pied Piper clues now (though I don’t really know the character that well).

Lapras and I are ready

1 Like

15 minutes

OMG! That Lapras is awesome.

1 Like

My 20 something daughter said she wanted it for her birthday. Told her it was really big. Don’t she realized how big

1 Like