World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E4 6/28 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2e4

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Join World of Wonder as we continue to watch season two of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman.

We’ll be watching The Bermuda Triangle Crisis

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 4 - The Bermuda Triangle Crisis

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, June 28th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

2 Likes

Great episode but I’m working. Have a great watch without me!!!

2 Likes

Bummer! We’ll miss ya.

Looking forward to the episode now since you said it was great. It will be fun to discuss it later :smiley:

2 Likes

on the table edge, there is a reflection that doesn’t exactly match.

three hours, twenty minutes

3 Likes

Great catch! That’s interesting. I wonder what changed for the reflection to do that if she’s standing in the same place pre-spin as after the spin.

2 Likes

there is also a camera angle shift as the starburst (wonder burst? (no space??)) fades. Who knew gifs would be so …informational?

3 Likes

In a similar situation as @MovieAddict. Not sure if I can swing it tonight, but I’m gonna try! If I don’t, please keep tabs on the outfits, spins, splosions & cahootery
(@AntLeon) for me! lol :wink: Take care, everyone :purple_heart: Hopefully see you later.

3 Likes

We gotta go through this series again and rank the outfits! Hopefully we get to see you later, but we’ll definitely have to catch up on the episode in the discussion thread!

1 Like

Oh yeah, there is a camera shift. I didn’t really notice it before until you pointed it out. Now it’s so obvious how the curtains move over.

1 Like

@nu52 is sooo busy tonight 100% will be here for Wondy

2 Likes

Woo woo!

1 Like

Hello everyone. Will be here tonight.
I also love this episode, and it features the debut of a famous addition of the modern seasons (no spoilers) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yay, glad you’ll be here. I’m now intrigued about what that addition might be :thinking::smiley:

1 Like

25 minutes!

1 Like

13 minutes until showtime!!

1 Like

Alright, just restocking my snacks after the Harley Quinn WAL.

10 mins

1 Like

Notice the one and only reverse spin in this episode. She spun back into Diana Prince in the debut of Wonder Girl, but this actually shows her spin back…

1 Like

I think i could have made that HQ. was rewatching Librarians

2 Likes

Ooh, more spin facts! Love those.

It’s okay @AntLeon You’re here now :slight_smile:

5 mins

1 Like

I’m still buzzing from that Harley finale. #RenewHarleyQuinn

2 Likes