World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E3 6/21 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

ww-s2e3

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Join World of Wonder as we continue to watch season two.

We’ll be watching The Man Who Could Move the World of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 3 - The Man Who Could Move the World

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, June 21st @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Like

2 hours left before showtime :smiley:

3 Likes

Will be here in an hour. Hope to see everyone.
One thing I was thinking after I started watching the Mission Impossible TV series is how the beginning of the episodes with the briefing and the voice from the monitor in Wonder Woman was very similar to the mission briefings of M:I. The curious part is that this is before Bruce Lansbury becomes executive producer, and when he does, he gets rid of it, even though he was the producer for a large chunk of Mission Impossible. There’s an episode later in Season 2 where an actor from M:I guest stars and they make an homage, by the way.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know Mission Impossible had a TV show. That franchise has a long history!

2 Likes

Thundering here, if I can, I’ll be here though

2 Likes

Hope to see you here :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay gotta jump in shower (not that anyone needed to know that)

3 Likes

Just watched the season 5 finale of Mary Tyler Moore and she told the boy in the episode about a Wonder Woman story she remembered reading as a kid. It aired in 1975, about 8 months before the Lynda Carter series would premiere on ABC, and over 2 years before CBS would bring her to their network. Thought it was perfectly timed by fate (watching my digital copies in order)…

4 Likes

I’m sure there are a few interested parties…

3 Likes

fifteen minutes

2 Likes

Grabbin’ some provisions—brb!

3 Likes

Got a Doritos bag with Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman to snack on during this WAL :yum:

3 Likes

Perfect! :grin:

4 Likes

LOL I was doing the same

3 Likes

Now I feel old

2 Likes

LOL maybe I’m just not cultured when it comes to Mission Impossible

3 Likes

less than five…

2 Likes

the show spawned the movies