World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E14 9/6 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

sixty-three minutes

1 Like

Awaiting another evening of fine television viewing. And, I’m not going to a theatre till this whole thing is over. Too risk averse right now about getting sick and stressing the household.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I want to see Wonder Woman really badly, but not that badly. I wish they would have just released it last year.

2 Likes

Maybe if a drive-in has it.

2 Likes

If i go, i think I will sneak in my own food

1 Like

LOL, if I go, I’m not eating.

2 Likes

my movie candy of choice is raisinets, so it will be easy. Popcorn is good, but not my goto

1 Like

I usually get the sour punch straws and sour patch kids. I just don’t like taking my mask off and putting it back on. Once I get it in a confortable position, there it stays until it’s off for good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i know what you mean about getting the mask to sit good. plus i’m a four eyes. not like trigon, just bespectacled.

and i forgot about the accursed mask that i would likely have to wear throughout the movie. It’s why i won’t be going to any concerts until this is over.

And will rethink the food. may have to make the token gesture of the sneak in, but neglecting to eat it for some reason i can make up later.

1 Like

Oh, goodness. Having to watch a movie with fogged up glasses would be crazy.

1 Like

I wear glasses, but not for watching the movie. I’ll buy the movie the second it’s released so just maybe there will be a WAL here. You just never know. Also, daughter and I did the virtual Wonder Woman run in June, now signed up for the Batman run. Now, just need a Superman run.

1 Like

Oh, I was thinking about doing that run. How was it?

1 Like

15 minutes

1 Like

ten minutes

1 Like

Good, swag was good. It’s virtual this year so it’s just you walking or running when you want.

1 Like

9 minutes, to get up stairs and get in position. But, my teeth are brushed, in my pjs, so for once I don’t have to rush

1 Like

my dogs are out and should want for nothing til the sun rises

2 Likes

All set.
This episode has more meaning when you consider the Olympics were a huge deal politically during the Cold War. As a matter of fact, the US did boycott the 1980 olympics (held in Moscow).

1 Like

Who let your dogs out?

1 Like

Hit play everyone!

2 Likes