World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E14 9/6 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2ep14

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching Screaming Javelin

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 14 - Screaming Javelin

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, September 6th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

two hours, forty-four minutes

1 Like

It’s right around the corner now!

1 Like

my weekend of watch alongs is my carrot to get me through the week as well as the power boost to get me started.

1 Like

We gotta get you more carrots and power boosts.

1 Like

I would not decline either; though I seem to lean toward more power boosts.

1 Like

I did the power boost thing with a girl at work. She is most likely half my age and very into cats. And what I called a power up for her were pictures of my cat as a kitten. And it worked like the proverbial charm.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure I understand what you’re saying, but cool!

1 Like

Sorry to be too vague for this medium. The girl liked seeing the kitten pictures.

1 Like

i said i wanted to give her a power up, and she then became empowered when she realized it was in the shape of kitten pictures.

1 Like

Yeah, kittens are the best. :smiley_cat: :two_hearts:

1 Like

They are, but with what has become my cat, it was the adult I was interested in. and she was my first kitten

1 Like

If WW84 is in theaters, it might be my first public outing for me.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still unsure about WW84 in theaters. More because I do keep contact with my mom and dad and don’t want anything to happen to them.

2 Likes

I am more isolated from my immediate family. So if i were to get infected, I could only infect strangers and/or coworkers.

1 Like

Yay, the best part of the week!
Just wanted to share this scene from an earlier episode that caught my attention only recently :eyes:
Steve wears dem vests as well as the turtlenecks

1 Like

the three piece suit was very in vogue at the time of production.

2 Likes

He does cut a great figure in that suit :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Three-piece suit > turtleneck

1 Like

He starts wearing quite a lot of them from now on!

1 Like

I guess it depends on what color the suit is :sweat_smile:

1 Like