World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E12 8/23 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2_ep12
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching The Deadly Toys

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 12 - The Deadly Toys

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, August 23rd @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

4 Likes

Poor Wonder Woman, that gotta hurt!:anguished::boxing_glove:

1 Like

less than three and a half hours

1 Like

Soundtrack for the episode, composed by Robert Prince

As a sidenote this is the last episode aired in 1977 (it was actually aired after Christmas, on December 30)

3 Likes

1 hour

1 Like

Hey! The boxing glove is not playing fair!

2 Likes

in the spirit of packing, i packed my roku stick, but not all of my devices. My “roughing it” as it were…

2 Likes

Enjoy!!! This is another favorite of mine. It’s a lot more Christmas-y than next season’s “Pot of Gold” (with the leprechaun), but it’s a good story too. Hope to be back with you all next week!!!

1 Like

Thanks for posting the soundtrack. I like listening to them after the episode :smiley:

1 Like

Boxing gloves never do.

1 Like

Packing… Ugh, one of the most tedious things to do.

Can’t wait to have you back with us next week! Always enjoy the discussion you bring :smiley:

2 Likes

this week is going to be the roughest with bringing and setting up of the new place plus any other old place work i have to get done. My goal is to be able to bring all my animals to the new this coming Saturday. and i am officially out of the old place.

3 Likes

How many animals do you have?

Hello all

1 Like

Hello there! Glad to see you! :smiley:

Thank you. It’s good to be here. How are you, how was your week?

1 Like

@AntLeon moving huh? Fun!!!

1 Like

Week’s been busy, but good! How was yours?

Really good! I missed DC Fandome. No complaints though. Everything was awesome!
Thanks for asking.

1 Like