World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E5 3/29 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

It’s time for another Wonderful Watch-Along! 2020-03-30T01:00:00Z

Join World of Wonder as we watch Episode 5 of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Expand For Details

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 5 - The Feminum Mystique: Part 1

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, March 29th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Like

one day twelve hours twenty-eight minutes

would anyone be interested in a very short notice last chance watch along tomorrow at 10 PM Eastern? I am game for anything that is leaving the service come 1 April. I am happy to host , but I need at least one (1) taker. Message me if interested.

1 Like

I’d try to make it. Whatever you go with.

1 Like

I will have to look over the list and maybe plug something to garner more interest. I shouldn’t have agonized over it all week only to say something a day in advance.

1 Like

I was thinking of doing Bad Blood on Tuesday. Would you be willing to do Mystery of the Batwoman to knock out the Batwoman movies?

2 Likes

Done and Done, my wonderful friend.

3 Likes

20 minutes to go! :smiley:

1 Like

10 minutes! Getting the episode ready. :alarm_clock:

Hello!

2 Likes

Hi :wave: :smiley:

1 Like

fresh off the GL Intercepter!

1 Like

It’s funny, the first episode we watched from GL gave a couple of interesting Wonder Woman vibes.

2 Likes

Did you all set a WAL for Batlady? (Been calling her that since I heard it in the CW show :wink:)

2 Likes

Here I am. trading my power ring for a tiara

3 Likes

tonight at 10. Mystery of the Batwoman

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s after this, 10PM EDT.

1 Like

Hey everyone and hi @BigGLfan :wave:

2 Likes

This Sunday’s WAL schedule is all about accessories.

3 Likes

Like wigs…and capes

3 Likes

Or eyeglasses

3 Likes