World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E2 3/8 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

Happy International Women’s Day!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Welcome to another Wonder Watch-Along! 2020-03-09T01:00:00Z

Join World of Wonder as we watch Episode 2 of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Expand For Details

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 2 - Wonder Woman Meets Baroness von Gunther

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, March 8th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

6 Likes

Unfortunately I’ll be working. Hope you have a great turnout!!!

3 Likes

Aww, sad you won’t be joining us, but happy you’re back at work!

Thank you so much and I might include episode discussion in the weekly World of Wonder posts for anyone that misses the watch-alongs.

3 Likes

I am truly grateful that this watchalong falls into my watchalong Goldilocks zone.

4 Likes

Oooooo i seriously want to join this, but Sundays are pretty busy for me. :thinking: Maybe I’ll just watch them ahead of time and join in the comments :smile: I saw the first season several years ago (and loved it) but for the sake of commenting and participating I should really watch it again.

4 Likes

@AntLeon Glad you’ll be able to join us!

@NovellPaladin LOL, that would be hilarious getting your commentary throughout the episode like that. We could always discuss it in our weekly World of Wonder following the WAL. :smiley:

3 Likes

We could use the watchalong thread for any other discussion after the watchalong concludes. or rather, to continue any discussion about the episode in question for those that cannot make said watch.

4 Likes

We could also use the episode 1 discussion thread and turn it into an ongoing thread for season 1

3 Likes

That could work. I was working on the theory of using the thread to discuss something we are more or less already discussing. The thread author can also edit the title of the thread to better reflect the content of said thread. You know, to keep it shiny.

3 Likes

Happy International Women’s Day ♀

4 Likes

Is it wrong that whenever I hear that I think of that scene from Deadpool? :laughing:

1 Like

I’m going to go with no, but I’ve never seen Deadpool :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should! It’s a fantastic movie.

2 Likes

I probably will someday. There’s just so much great content to watch :smiley:

2 Likes

Watch-along begins in under an hour!

2 Likes

5 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Ready

Set

Gooooooooo

1 Like

Still think this is the best intro of the series.

2 Likes

Present

1 Like

The song just makes me want to dance!

3 Likes