World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E13 5/24 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Join World of Wonder as we watch Episode 13 of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 13 - The Bushwackers

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, May 24th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

thirty-three minutes

1 Like

28 now :slightly_smiling_face:

10 minutes everyone!

seven minutes

1 Like

5 minutes

Gummy Worms :white_check_mark:

Episode Queued :white_check_mark:

23ea35afe1d7ea8784fdbc73ea5f6502

two minutes!

1 Like

Showtime! Hit play everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Might just be us two for this one @AntLeon

I’m here!

1 Like

I do like the animated parts of the intro. Wish we could get an animated show for Wondy

Hello! I’m glad you could make it :slight_smile:

This is basically if the show was animated

1 Like

Always loved the feel of Brave and the Bold. I watched the show just because I saw that clip.

1 Like

This scene is reminding me of Andy Griffith or Andy Griffin… IDR the show’s name :sweat_smile:

Steve being well-known reminds me of the Legend of Wonder Woman

In the next episode we learn about one of his feats that gave him the fame of being a war hero.

1 Like

Was it said or alluded to prior to this episode, him being a war hero? I can’t recall.

Can finally sit. one of my dogs is afraid of the fireworks for memorial day eve

1 Like