World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E10 5/3 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Join World of Wonder as we watch Episode 10 of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 10 - Judgment From Outer Space: Part 1

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, May 3rd @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

two hours, forty-six minutes

1 Like

20 mins

less than ten minutes!

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: mins

Hello everyone :wave:

Hi! Glad you could make i :slight_smile:

I must remember to pay attention to next week’s “Previously on…”

1 Like

It is very long, like 6 minutes

1 Like

Here we go!

the recap has come a long way.

1 Like

Put the closed captions on and found out DC Universe made subtitles for the lyrics, pretty cool :grinning:

1 Like

The power this theme song possesses.

I might have to start putting on the captions for the lyrics. It’ll be like a sing-along LOL

Andros came known to me as Dr Huer on Buck Rogers

1 Like

I mean, I can see their worry. Humans have a history of invading places.

Tim O’Connor is great. I like him here better, being all stoic.

1 Like

I had to google Buck Rogers :sweat_smile:

no worries. Buck Rogers did not stand up so well upon rewatch

1 Like

Wonder Woman first dealing with a pandemic and now aliens. Remember that video that was released? Is Wonder Woman the original Simpsons with their predictions :joy: