World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (2017) BYOM 8/28 @ 3PM PDT/6PM EDT

ww2017

:star: This is a BRING YOUR OWN MOVIE (BYOM) WATCH-ALONG of Wonder Woman 2017 :star:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder will be hosting a watch-along for Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman this Friday! Hope you’re able to join us.

WONDER WOMAN 2017 is NOT currently available through DC Universe. To participate in this event, you MUST have access to a commercial-free copy of the movie (Digital, Amazon, iTunes, YouTube, Vudu, rent it for a night, etc.). It’s currently streaming with a subscription to HBO Max.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman 2017

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman 2017 on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, August 28th @ 3pm PDT/6pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a personal copy of Wonder Woman 2017
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 3:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:sparkles: Let’s watch the first big screen Wonder Woman solo adventure! :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

7 Likes

Yes! I can make it to this :smile: so excited!

3 Likes

I feel like it’s been so long since we’ve watched-long (watch-alonged?). Gotta get ready for WW84 by rewatching the first one :smiley:

5 Likes

Sadly I’ll be at work for this one, but hope you guys have fun with it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww, figuring out times that work for everyone is so hard :slightly_frowning_face:

We’ll miss ya JK! :dizzy:

3 Likes

1 Like

:rofl: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m in. Be my 3rd WW rewatch.

3 Likes

Woo woo! Glad to have you on board :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I’ll be able to make it! This is one of my favorite movies ever! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Yay! This is one of my favorites too :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve watch this, I’m looking forward to rewatching it.:grinning:

What the heck, I’ll be here to see it.

1 Like

Have a wonderful watch, Y’all!

1 Like

Cool! Will be fun getting to watch it with the community. :smiley:

Thanks! Will do :sparkles:

Just under 2 hours

I’m excited to rewatch this movie :smiley:

Very excited! :purple_heart:

1 Like

That Wonder Woman theme is just exquisite! :chefskiss:

It’s great they got Zimmer for WW84.