World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (1974) 8/7 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

cathy-lee-crosby-

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder is celebrating 1 Year of Wonder by watching the first live-action portrayal of Wonder Woman! Join us in watching Cathy Lee Crosby as Diana Prince.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman 1974

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (1974) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, August 7th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (1974)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (1974) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

3 Likes

Have fun tonight, Y’all! I won’t be able to join you on account of work. But that doesn’t mean i cannot countdown.

twelve hours, five minutes

1 Like

I actually watched this for the first time only a couple of weeks ago on DCU, but I’ll rewatch it with you guys!
There are some cool things to point out.

1 Like

Hey, today is August 7th! Okay, I’m in.

1 Like

Sad you won’t be able to make it, but glad the wondrous countdown made it!

Yay! That’s interesting you only just watched it. I heard Cathy said they offered her the chance to come back for the role Lynda ended up taking on.

Woo woo! It’ll be a partay.

1 Like

Yes, I think I saw her saying that as well.
And Lynda Carter has said a few times that she auditioned for this one but they never even called her back.

1 Like

Little under 1 hour!

30 minutes :sparkles:

1 Like

15 minutes

10 minutes

All set

1 Like

@VonterVoman Me too! I watched this over a year ago, so I’m excited to revisit it after having seen the '75 TV show.

1 Like

We’ve got under 2 minutes left

Less than 1 minute

Time to press play! :play_or_pause_button:

1 Like

Classic WB logo is always cool

1 Like

Once again just in time

2 Likes

I like this Warner logo

1 Like