World of Wonder | Justice League S1E1-3 8/14 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wwjl

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches Justice League the Animated Series as part of 1 Year of Wonder. Come join us!

We’ll be watching Secret Origins - Parts 1-3

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Justice League Season 1, Episodes 1-3 - Secret Origins - Part 1,2,3

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Justice League on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, August 14th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Justice League
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Justice League :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Hour Until Showtime!

30 minutes :boom:

I am ready.

1 Like

Yay! I haven’t seen these in quite some time. Should be fun :smiley:

Don’t expect to see me here this time next week. I’m treating this as a test to see how well uprooting my sleep schedule for this will go in preparation for Wonder Woman 2017.

1 Like

Can I join too? I’ve been meaning to rewatch the series.
Also:
15 minutes!

1 Like

Of course! Come on in. All are welcome here :smiley:

Oh, we could always move up the Wonder Woman 2017 watch-along a few hours since the mods are doing a Jonah Hex one at this time anyway.

Is One o’ Clock Central Time okay? I’d hate to inconvenience anyone else.

1 Like

I believe that would be 11 AM PDT, I think I could do that. Just don’t know if others can.

10 minutes

5 minutes!

I’m all queued up :slight_smile:

I WAS MAKING POPCORN! If someone else can’t, then don’t bother.

1 Like

Reminder, don’t skip intros or credits and let the episodes autoplay :slight_smile:

Popcorn sounds so good right now! I packed up all of my snacks already (moving) so I’m stuck snacking on an apple :joy:

I have chocolate :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Showtime! Hit play everyone :sparkles:

Chocolate is always the way to go!

The soul of a poet :rofl:

SPACE. The Final Frontier.

1 Like