[World of Wonder] JL: Darkseid War: Special + Justice League (2011-) #49-50

World of Wonder Week 24!

Crisis on Infinite Clubs Conclusion!

2020-01-08T08:00:00Z2020-01-14T08:00:00Z

:star::star::star::star::star:

The conclusion of The Darkseid War also marks the end of the CW’s Crisis and Crisis on Infinite Clubs for World of Wonder! To wrap things up we will also be discussing Wonder Woman Vol. 1 #59, the first “alternative Earth” story in the history of DC comics.

:star::star::star::star::star:

DARKSEID WAR SPECIAL (2016-) #1 + JL (2011-) #49-50

Click Images for Links :arrow_down:

0 (19) 0 (17) 0 (18)

:rotating_light: SPOILER Discussion Begins Now

:star2:DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

1. Did you find the conclusion to The Darkseid War satisfying?
  2. What stood out to you the most from these issues and the entire event in general?
  3. Which character was your favorite throughout the event?
  4. The Trinity has some world-changing revelations, which one intrigues you the most?

Wonder Woman Vol. 1 #59

Click Image for Link :arrow_down:

wonder woman 59

NOTE: This issue is not on DCU and I believe it is not digitized
We will be discussing an article on said issue

:star2:DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

1. Do you see the parallels between Wonder Woman and the Flash?
  2. Would you like to see Tara in a modern comic?
  3. Should Wonder Woman have more alternate Earth stories?

:nerd_face: Share your thoughts on the reading overall and let’s discuss :nerd_face:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Like

Will you be joining us for World of Wonder’s Club Crisis Conclusion?

• Yeah!
  • Maybe

0 voters

Only if Joker is…

1 Like

That’s what I get for typing it out during my break on my phone instead of on a computer :sweat_smile: :joker_hv_2:

If i were more clever, my remark(s) might have been more …laced with the appropriate toxin

2 Likes

hey check these out

WW pin

WW pin

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing those! I got a Black Canary pin from that website :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah they are pretty cool. I just saw it on BB, pretty cheap also.

1 Like

Yeah, not too bad. Do you collect pins? I don’t know where to store/ display them :joy:

1 Like

no not really I want to say I have a few but never do anything with them really. I use a rick and morty one to pin up one side of my boonie hat.

2 Likes

Yeah, I only have a few as well. They’re neat. I got some at Disneyland and was thinking of collecting more DC ones, but the ones I have are just sitting in a drawer not getting much use :sweat_smile:

1 Like

gonna try and get these darksied war books in tonight. I read them when they came out but memory is a bit hazy. I remember bats getting the chair, darksieds daughter working with antimonitor and flash blackracer stuff but have been meaning to go back through it.

1 Like

oh I know what you mean I have a box of dc stuff with nowhere to put the stuff and today i was window shopping for statues that i couldn’t put anywhere :joy:

1 Like

Cool! I can’t wait to read your thoughts on the story :smiley: I hadn’t revisited it since it came out and I’ve been loving it.

I was just looking at an action figure, but I’ll just buy it to stick it in a closet :sob::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got a while back a little pin that has the cover of Detective Comics #27 and I wear it on my work vest. I may have to take a look at this site with these pins. :smiley:

Also, just to make sure on the order, we read the Special first, and then #49-50, correct?

3 Likes

Yes! The special goes first. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

1 Like

I like this one.

3 Likes

I dunno how I got off on the wrong thread lol but somehow I’ve been back on our last discussion thread. I kept wondering why everyone stopped talking all the sudden ROFLOL :rofl: Oh man, I may be a redhead, but I’m a platinum, fake-bleach-job, blonde at heart sometimes.

Ok, now that I’m back in the right place, nice to talk to you guys again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

BTW, I think that this WW pin would look amazing on my scrubbs. I always try to wear shiny stuff so I can show it to kids when they’re freaked out about all the scary doctor’s office equipment. I have a batman pin that they all seem to love.

2 Likes