[World of Superman] 📺 Monday Night Watch-a-long BYOR 📺 Krypton Season 2 Finale Episode 10 “The Alpha and The Omega“ Monday August 19th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

:tv: Monday Night Watch-a-long BYOR :tv:

Well its that time y’all. The Season Finale of Krypton Season 2 WaL is here and boy oh boy what a finale it was.

BYOR (bring your own recording) If you haven’t joined us before stop on by for this epic finale. Just have a Recording of Krypton S2 eps. 10 or digital version through Apple/Amazon or a similar streaming service and hit play on the hour. We will be launching Monday August 19th at 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT.

Its been an amazing journey this season with Seg El’s friends and foes, with a story plot and delivery that could rival any DC show. Hope you can join use this Monday and have a great weekend.

4 Likes

Till next Summer Krypton :cry::confounded::sob:

tumblr_pt0vzuQfpj1xo5i99o1_500.gif

2 Likes

reserves a spot, places a Superman themed lawn chair down to mark said spot

3 Likes

I plan to be there. Haven’t seen it yet.

2 Likes

Watch, watch it!

2 Likes

Here it is! I hope to join in while traveling.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen this one yet, but given that’s it’s apparently the series finale it will be a special WAL.

3 Likes

Its going to be bitter sweet with the news we got this week but l’m hoping for the best and am so glad to have been apart of this WaL journey with y’all these last 2 months.
Thank you
Don-El
JLWWSM
&
Vroom
:smiley:

4 Likes

Booking Zeta Beam flight now

1 Like

Less than two hours to go

1 Like

12 mins!