[World of Superman] 📺 Monday Night Watch-a-long BYOR 📺 Krypton Season 2 Episode 9 “Blood Moon“ Monday August 12th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

:tv: Monday Night Watch-a-long BYOR :tv:

Krypton Season 2 Monday Night Watch-a-long Krypton Season 2 Episode 9 “Blood Moon“ Monday August 12th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

Bring your own recording, from either recording the SyFy show Wednesday August 7th or by purchasing a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like the Fabulous Thunderbirds, watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time.

“Seg reunites with Val and the Rebels as General Zod mounts his final attack on the Rebellion."

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) episodes Wednesday nights this summer and watch it with the World of Superman club Monday nights, or purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

4 Likes

This eps. was insane!!!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it =)

2 Likes

@Don-El Whenever I hear or see the word Thunderbird, I always think “Thunderbirds are GO!”.

Gerry Anderson kicks ass.

1 Like

Ya caught me… I was thinking of both that and of course the blues group the Thunderbirds

1 Like

Vroom see this? https://www.newsarama.com/46434-jim-lee-talks-future-of-dc-universe-streaming-service.html

They love us fans!!!

1 Like

@Don-El In the words of Tweety from Looney Tunes: “I did, I did!”

1 Like

less than 24 hours!

1 Like

I hear it’s going to be very gripping!!!

1 Like

Less than 12 hours

1 Like

Great Rao!

1 Like

Hour-and-a-half Earth time before we watch

20 minutes. One does wonder what evil Zod is capable of this time! Be careful, heroes!

Getting set up

us too. Wifie watching so no headphones tonight!

1 Like

1 min

Hello Mrs. Don-El!

Go go go !!

1 Like

Kathy says “hi” back and a waved hand!

1 Like

Lyta has seen better days

1 Like