[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Watch-a-long: Episode 3 “Will To Power “ Monday July 1st 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Watch-a-long Episode 3 “Will To Power “ Monday July 1st
9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

• From either recording the SyFy show Wednesday June 19 or by purchasing a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

We’ll watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time.

The Rebels gain advantage against General Zod, as Seg goes head-to-head with Brianiac!

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) episodes wednesday nights this summer and watch it with the World of Superman club Monday nights, or purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

See you Monday night, Krypton fans!!!

6 Likes

(use of exclamation points subdued in preference for those few of you who have allergies to exclamation points)

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can fit this into my schedule😎

2 Likes

We still have some seats available, be sure to reserve yours NOW. (capitals but no exclamation mark, see, people can change!..oopps)

2 Likes

This episode was crash! Can’t wait to watch it again.

3 Likes

Soon, soon

BUMPAROONIE

1 Like

That’s right, biff_pow, more Superman-related Watchalong magic to come in less than 24 hours, for those who have either purchased the episode from Amazon / iTunes etc or recorded it as I have from cable TV,

2 Likes

whisper bump

12 hours 40 minutes and counting before this watchalong takes the space elevator to the moon!

AquamonC137, thanks for the Discord direct IM reminder 12 minutes prior to last night’s fun Watchalong!

Less than 9 hours…Earth time that is.

I wonder how many hours are in a Kryptonian day or rather how many there were?

@Don-El According to Wikipedia, in the 70’s and 80’s DC defined assorted aspects of the Kryptonian calendar.

It’s said there are 10 wuluo (Kryptonian hours) per zetyar (Kryptonian day).

So…we’ve just over 8 wuluo to go!

1 Like

I don’t watch Krypton but I’m sayin it anyway, 3 and 1/2 hours!

Biff_Pow , old chap, it’s now just a little less than 2 hours.

You have no copy of the Krypton to watch with us tonight?

1 Like

Hey guys sorry I’m going to miss it tonight I’m still on the highway
Have fun though it’s a great episode​:upside_down_face::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

No problem bro life happens

1 Like

Fifty four minutos!

1 Like

I will be boarding the space elevator for this Wal in 45 minutes!

1 Like

2 minutes!

All set to board at this end…Ah, Arby’s is hosting apparently. Pass the horsey sauce…