[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Monday Night Watch-a-long: Episode 6 “In Zod We Trust “ Monday July 22th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Monday Night Watch-a-long Episode 6 “In Zod We Trust “
Monday July 22th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

From either recording the SyFy show Wednesday July 17th or by purchasing a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

We’ll watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time.

“In the wake of tragedy, Seg helps Nyssa rescue their son; alliances on Wegthor fracture.”

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) episodes Wednesday nights this summer and watch it with the World of Superman club Monday nights, or purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

Who’s with me this time?!?

2 Likes

Apparently no matter how many times I post there, embarrassing errors will emerge from the ether web…alas…

We took care of the other thread for you, @Don-El, though I’m sorry for the errors. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Just one of those Typo type of days, lol

I might join y’all for this watch-a-long. This show looks interesting.

2 Likes

So some of the cast of Krypton apparently showed up at Comic-Con this year.

JL, did you see this guy?

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/07/19/does-kryptons-cameron-cuffe-want-a-supergirl-crossover-comic-con-2019

No, I did not see him at SDCC

Less than 24 hours to go!

Woo hoo! I checked yesterday and my DVR did indeed record this episode so I can be part of it too!!!

Nyssa…

You watched the rest, now see the best!

KRYPTON!

Yeaaaaaay

1 Like

And if you HAVEN’T watched the rest yet, you have 10 hours left to watch it!

1 Like

What will you be doing at 9 p.m. Eastern 6 p.m. Pacific tonight??

1 Like

Watching Krypton here, in this thread.

2 Likes

oh man just got home was worried I was going to miss this. I shall be on time for this one!

1 Like

Oh look a Krypton watch along in 14 minutes …I think I can join! Looks fun

1 Like

Episode 5 felt like when Moira died on Arrow. So impactful.

1 Like

2min

1 Like

Agreed. Did you see she is appearing somehow next season. Time travel maybe?

1 Like

Hey Don-El & JL :grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Remember everyone: it’s just a story tonight.Whatever may seem to happen, it’s not real life. Hang in there.