[World of Superman] All-Star Superman Watch along, Sunday June 30th @ 9:00 p.m. EST/8:00 p.m. CT/7:00 p.m. MT/&6:00 p.m. PT.

Howdy y’all!

All-Star Superman will be going back to the Phantom Zone on July 1 so I thought it would be fun to send it off with a watch along for this amazing movie, based on the Eisner Award winner for “Best New Series” in 2006. Written by Grant Morrison, with art by Frank Quitely, and digitally inked by Jamie Grant and adapted by the late great Dwayne McDuffie it is truly a masterpiece.

The Watch Along Time is not set in stone. so feel free to discuss an alternative time which can work for all who want to join it.

Thank you, hope to see you there, and have a great week y’all!

3 Likes

Since you mention the time isn’t set in stone, is it possible to roll times back by…an hour or so?

I’d love to join this, but a 6pm start might not work for me.

1 Like

@Vroom, I myself am flexible and that would work just fine for me. I know @Don-El was asking that it be no earlier than 9 due to work. Would you be ok with setting a later start time? If not perhaps we can do it on Saturday. I will get up with Don-El and see if Saturday will work if you can’t do a later viewing.

Oh what thats crazy, did someone just bump this thread up.

Oh, actually 9 pm is yhevlatest. Earlier by an hour or two is fine.

I suggest making one more thread once you decide!

1 Like

Haha. I am the worst automated Android keyboard you have no idea.

9 p.m. was the latest Eastern I can do Sunday. I can do one or two hours earlier.

1 Like

@Don-El, Yay! thats great now Vroom can join in.

I can probably do 7 pm Central. By the way, what order are these threads in?

Hey @wondyfan! I will. Bump up the thread with the revised time for the watch along sorry for the multiple threads. I went ahead and made a new one yesterday with the new time.