[World of Superman] All-Star Superman Watch along, Revised time: Sunday June 30th @ 7:00 p.m. EST/:600 p.m. CT/ & 5:00 p.m. PT.

Howdy y’all!

All-Star Superman will be going back to the Phantom Zone on July 1 so I thought it would be fun to send it off with a watch along for this amazing movie, based on the Eisner Award winner for “Best New Series” in 2006. Written by Grant Morrison, with art by Frank Quitely, and digitally inked by Jamie Grant and adapted by the late great Dwayne McDuffie it is truly a masterpiece.

The Watch Along Time is not set in stone. so feel free to discuss an alternative time which can work for all who want to join it.

Thank you, hope to see you there, and have a great week y’all!

3 Likes

walks up to the box office

Hi, one student please.

1 Like

Box office cashier looks at him suspiciously
Okay here’s one Student discounted ticket.

One hunk, please

1 Like

Oh you my good sir have an exclusive box seat.

1 Like

Bumping up for @Soulfire

1 Like

Oh, I am a student. No fibbin’.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll be home in time for it to start at 5:00 pm

1 Like

I plan to attend this red cape- it event!

2 Likes

@wondyfan, oh sorry just responded to your other post. I hope you will still be able to join in. I will see if everyone can push it up an hr also if that helps. Sorry for the time changes, just going with the flow and seeing what works for everyone.

1 Like

bump~ trying to assist people in seeing the revised time thread ~

2 Likes

@ijest, thanks! Also I’m a big dummy and put the wrong time for Easter Time zone. The EST is at 8:00 p.m. so sorry for the confusion.:upside_down_face: hope this didn’t mess up anyone’s schedule to much.
Have a great one y’all!

3 Likes

Also Central time will be @7:00 p.m. & Mountain time will be @6:00 .
Pacific time is still @5:00 p.m.
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Don’t anybody invite me to a monster truck show because THIS is the only show I’m going to on Sunday Sunday Sunday! Ahem.

2 Likes

:grin: Im still calling you biff_pow!

1 Like

7 pm. Got it. Hopefully I’ll be home well enough in time for that. I’m visiting my aunt and uncle in their lake house almost three hours away as soon as I get home from work tomorrow night until Sunday afternoon/evening/actually pretty unclear. I’m looking forward to seeing them AND the show!

1 Like

Hate to say you probably want to redo the thread and say it is 8 Eastern …,have fun… just a suggestion, fellow superfan

1 Like

@Don-El I know I agree. I was just trying to avoid saturation. I will make one tomorrow. 3rd times the charm! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Did you put it on the calendar yet too?

1 Like

I didn’t know that was a thing. how do you do that?