[World of Superman] All-Star Superman Watch along, ReRevised time: Sunday June 30th @ 8:00 p.m. EST/ 7:00 p.m. CT/ 6:00 p.m. MT & 5:00 p.m. PT.

@biff Will Taco Head John be in attendance?

2 Likes

Forget what

2 Likes

Howdy y’all 4hrs! :grin:Have you read issues 4-6-7-8- & parts of 10. these are stories that were not included in the movie. I strongly recommend reading issue 6 if you haven’t before.

1 Like

3 hr 45 m… note to self

2 Likes

2 hours 4 minutes 31 seconds! I’ll stake my reputation on it! 100%!

1 Like

i figured out how to change my clock to 12 hours instead of 24

1 Like

biff your going up so fast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
55 mins y’all

1 Like

Yay! I’m back home well in time! Now is this gonna go down on THIS thread or will there be a new one?

2 Likes

@WondyFan Hey​:wave::smiley:
So glad you can make it. It will be going down right here on this thread my friend!

1 Like

Awesome. I’m gonna have it play on my tablet while I type on my computer. I’ve been catching up on Green Lanterns. I’ve really been enjoying it.

2 Likes

Comics or show?

1 Like

Comics. Starring Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz

1 Like

Nice. do feel like Cruz gets the better stories and more of the spotlight than Baz?
Did you like her in the new animated movie JL Fatal Five?

1 Like

On-brand, I’m eating Superman ice cream! Also on-brand I misjudged time and will be finished before we start!

1 Like

you better not be spoiling your supper young man! :angry:

1 Like

Kinda but I do like Jessica more than Simon so I’m fine with that.
I thought she was good in Fatal Five but she seemed to be missing some of her characterization from Green Lanterns. Maybe being around Batman and Superman just makes her shyer.

2 Likes

that was way too sweet. i’m always forgetting how sweet i already am

1 Like

i’ll summon Don-El. we share a psychic link

1 Like

biff haha!
WondyFan I like here better as well. I have not read a green lantern comic in a while but I enjoyed her in the New 52 JL.

1 Like

yahhhhh 9 minutes

1 Like