[World of Superman] All-Star Superman Watch along, ReRevised time: Sunday June 30th @ 8:00 p.m. EST/ 7:00 p.m. CT/ 6:00 p.m. MT & 5:00 p.m. PT.

Howdy y’all!..again :yum:

All-Star Superman will be going back to the Phantom Zone on July 1 so I thought it would be fun to send it off with a watch along for this amazing movie, based on the Eisner Award winner for “Best New Series” in 2006. Written by Grant Morrison, with art by Frank Quitely, and digitally inked by Jamie Grant and adapted by the late great Dwayne McDuffie it is truly a masterpiece.

Also, I would like to apologies for being a big dummy and messing up the time zones in my last post! So sorry for the confusion. :dizzy_face:
As a wise Community member once told me, 3rd times the charm!

Hope y’all can make it and have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

One student please.

2 Likes
>

![mybody.jpg|1280x720](upload://lyTseqqeJbcSOZ67LysoJJX9VeS.jpeg)
2 Likes

I still have to set up the watch along for Krypton for Monday night …sometime tomorrow

1 Like

Slacker!

2 Likes

Peaches are awesome!

2 Likes

Wait, what, lol?

2 Likes

Pears are awesome

1 Like

Let me tell you about “pears”, AquamonC137 my young friend! We have tried to get the pear trees of my youth growing on our property- spoiler alert, fruit trees are notoriously hard to get started. i guess that’s why farmers plant orchards instead of just two trees like we attempted…

1 Like

@Aquamon Looks like you indulged your inner Principal Strickland a few posts back :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aquamon I’ll be bringing friends:

-Billy Thrismussen
-Billy Schnighkepeas

Please update your Guest List :slight_smile:

1 Like

I work at a farm supply store. Something we sell during the spring and summer is fruit trees. Yesterday a customer asked me if we’d be willing to discount them any more (50% off all plants, this heat is killing them) and I said no. He retorts by commenting that it didn’t seem like we’ve been watering them. I’m the one who waters them half the time and we do it twice a day unless it rains hard enough.

2 Likes

I love farm supply store! Maybe as much as I love All-Star Superman!

1 Like

I used to be in charge of outdoor sales at a nursery a pretty big one too. I was in charge of trees shrubs and flowers it used to kill me selling people multiple willow trees when you can just take a branch and stick it in the ground and grow them

2 Likes

@Vroom, LOL!!

1 Like

Ethical tree salesmanship belongs in the metagene thread

1 Like

I’M READY

1 Like

Must remember…

2 Likes

bumping this up because i bumped it down

DON’T FORGET DON-EL

2 Likes