[World of Bats] Watch-Along -- Batman: The Animated Series "Robin's Reckoning" January 24 7PM PST 10PM EST

Will we have a Dark Knight watch along next month? If Batman Begins watch along is successful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Robin should have brought a handheld game.

1 Like

I feel like this is a sort of remake of the first Robin story in 1940, with Batman and Robin fighting the thugs on the half-completed construction site.

2 Likes

This setting reminds me of 'Tec 38, Robin’s debut.

2 Likes

Hmm. We had the same reaction. The only thing missing is Robin killing everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Loren Lester does a great job playing Robin. This episodes are one of his best show.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t leave him hanging! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“I’m not going to kill you, but I am willing to let you die if you don’t give me information.”

3 Likes

forget it robin, just let him fall

2 Likes

I mean, I’m sure they would have done a grapple around the legs if he actually fell, but that’s always the grey line with Batman and his line of vigilantes.

2 Likes

Great. Batman is going all post-Crisis on Robin.

1 Like

At least Robin has more kindness then Batman by saving the guy.

2 Likes

Alfred has the fanciest robe

2 Likes

Does anyone else have a problem taking shots of people making a fist now that you’ve seen the Arthur meme?

1 Like

Sid the Squid! The notorious villain who once killed Batman!

3 Likes

Hah, “Boy Wonder!”

1 Like

Ah, finally: a properly-aged Robin. I need some proper child endangerment in my Batman.

2 Likes

Love seeing Dick’s past, way better then Batman Forever!

and thats how he got the name Solo

1 Like