World of Bats: The Batman Book Club!

So what exactly is involved with joining? I’d love to join but I don’t always have time to read every week… Just want to make sure I don’t commit to something I cannot follow through on.

No commitment at all. We’ll all give you very intense Bat-glares next time you do show up, but just join in when you want to. Joining at all is only necessary for the cool avatar flare.

1 Like

Just signed up for DC universe, can’t wait to dive in to all these great stories!

2 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! How’s it going? First timer, may I join?

1 Like

Absolutely! You can officially join the club by clicking this link, and you can either follow our current reading for this month, or find something on the master list on the top post to read.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! :slight_smile:

Awesome thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m new here and love the caped crusader. Is this a fairly active group?

2 Likes

Hi! Yeah, it’s pretty active. Every week we have a different batch of comics that are on the service to read. Right now we’re going through Knightfall, but you can check out any of the discussions we’ve had and comment there, they’re available on the first post.

2 Likes

Ahhh now I gotcha!! Still getting the hang of things. Thanks @Jay_Kay I’m looking forward to reading with y’all.

2 Likes

I’m new to the club thing here and kinda need a little help on how to be active in the club and what to do really

3 Likes

Read the weekly posts. Read the linked issues. Answer the provided questions. Profit.

5 Likes

Knox gave a good answer, and you’re just in time, because tomorrow is going to be a new week, the start of a new theme and some pretty exciting stuff going forward. Hope we see you there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You most certainly will, and thank you both for the guidance, looking forward to interacting and reading and just discussing great DC universe topics.

3 Likes

I only Just joined up, but I love it so far. Great work guys, I’m loving the story line up so far.

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it. :smiley:

1 Like

So I just recently joined,so would that make me Fresh Fish :fish:.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! :smiley: That said…

2 Likes

Come on guys I know its all in good fun, but WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING THAT WORD!!!

2 Likes

Sorry if i havent been around guys. I just started school as software programer and I just now barely caught up. It’s not as easy as the movie matrix (and Hollywood ) portrayed it to be :confused:. But I’ll manage being part asian and all​:grin:.

2 Likes