[World of Bats] Prodigal Part Two

Hello and welcome to the World of Bats, the Batman Book Club!

This week we’ll be finishing the Prodigal storyline started earlier this month, written by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, & Alan Grant; and drawn by Lee Weeks, Graham Nolan, Phil Jimenez, Ron Wagner, & M.D. Bright.

Reading will last from 2023-04-22T05:00:00Z2023-04-28T05:00:00Z, but if you’re dealing with the fallout of all your information being erased, you can always come back later!

Looking forward to discussing these issues with you all! :batparrot:

Click here to learn more about World of Bats.

Click here to join and get cool flair!

3 Likes

If you’re looking for more, check these out!

First, if you missed the first part, no worries, here’s the link:

And here’s some other good reading from other clubs here at DCUI!

First, The BatFam is looking at the first issues of Stephanie Brown’s tenure as Batgirl!

2 Likes

I have some mixed feelings about this half of the storyline. It was good to see Dick overcome Two Face and prove to himself that he can do the job. It was strange to me that very quickly afterwards his inner monolog was about how he was getting tired of it and wishing Bruce would come back. They also all but dropped the Gordon storyline. I still liked the run, but feel like it really could have been better. Maybe having Dick and Tim face off with more interesting villains than Tally Man and Steeljacket would be a good start. I forgot who Tally Man was