[World of Bats} Huntress Watch-A-Long: The Brave and the Bold S2 Eps. 1&17--JLU S1 Eps. 19&22--Sunday Feb/16 @9:00 p.m. EST

Howdy y’all So I was thinking since we already have a good bit of Huntress content going on this month in the Book Clubs we could have a WaL for my favorite Bird of Prey Helena Bertinelli aka Huntress. She hasn’t had as much screen time as she deserves in animation or film, but there are a few episodes with her on here so I figured lets do it. I was thinking about having it happen this Sunday. Would any of y’all be interested? If so, what time will work for you? I was thinking of having it be a midday cartoon sunday thing, say 12:00 pm. Let me know what y’all think and what time works for you. :batman_hv_1:

B&TB S2E1 – 9:00 PM EST Death Race to Oblivion
B&TB S2E17 – 9:25 PM EST The Mask of Matches Malone
JLU S1E19 – 9:50 PM EST Double Date
JLU S1E22 – 10:15 PM EST Question Authority

3 Likes

sunday works great, but that time, not so much. I am also assuming you mean 12pm EST.

1 Like

Yeah, 12PM my time I’ll still be at work. I’m usually home by about 4:30, give or take.

1 Like

The Huntress made a guest appearance in The Batman & Robin Adventures issue 19, This was the first time I ever heard of the Huntress when I first read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@AntLeon, @Jay_Kay, how about 9 pm EST?

1 Like

that works a lot better for me. Like ‘a lot a lot’.

1 Like

ok cool!

if you have to go earlier, my earliest would be like 4pm EST. but that’s too early for @Jay_Kay. I am assuming we are still pinning down a time, so now you know my availability.

1 Like

That works for me as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then i guess that settles that.

1 Like

9 pm EST it is then!

One thing I’ll suggest is that since we’re going to be bouncing around different parts of seasons and even different series is to have a set time to start each episode, that way it will give us time to go back, find the episodes, and be able to get back in sync with each other. Like I would suggest:

B&TB S2E1 – 9:00 PM EST
B&TB S2E17 – 9:25 PM EST
JLU S1E19 – 9:50 PM EST
JLU S1E22 – 10:15 PM EST

1 Like

Yeah I was gonna break down viewing time later this week once starting time slot was determined. Those will work good, thanks for braking them down. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

3 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes

2 Likes

2 days, 12 hours, 20 minutes

2 Likes

1 day, 14 hours, 11 minutes

If i intend on participating, i am going to countdown. 2 tonight and this 1 tomorrow has me somewhat giddy, yet dreading my knack for threadkilling. multiple posts in a row is not a good sign despite the point of the thread. let me put it this way, i would rather show my villainy with math and fractions.

2 Likes

Math and fractions can indeed be villains, but comic book writer Matt Fraction can take 'em on.

At the bare minimum, he can at least have Jimmy Olsen take 'em on.

1 Like

Let me expand on that. Since i am an old at work, i like to answer the question of how old i am with if you are X then i am twice your age. But now that my age is odd, i can now add the proverbial “and a half” to the equation. So the villainy is my victim(s) having to do math most likely in their head. the fraction is purely to be cruel.

So like a trapdoor spider, i wait…

1 Like

Here are the links:

1. B&TB: Death Race to Oblivion

2. B&TB: The Mask of Matches Malone

3. JLU: Double Date

4: JLU: Question Authority

2 Likes

@AntLeon, thanks for the bumps!

@AlexanderKnox, Thanks for the links. I didn’t think to do that.

1 Like