[World of Bats] Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica

Hello and welcome to the World of Bats, the Batman Fan Club!

This week we’re continuing our look at crossovers with characters outside the DC universe in celebration of the upcoming Batman/Spawn one-shot. But Batman is not the only Gotham character that’s had their share of cross-company crossovers! Just, y’know…most of them.

(As an aside, what kind of cross-overs would you like to see for characters who aren’t Batman? Share your ideas below!)

So with that in mind, we’ll be looking at Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica, written by Paul Dini and Marc Andreyko, with art by Laura Braga and Adriana Melo!

Here are the Links:

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1
Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #2
Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #3
Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #4
Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #5
Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #6

Also, there is a digital trade for this exclusive to the Ultra tier:

Reading will go from 2022-12-10T06:00:00Z2022-12-16T06:00:00Z, but if you’re in the middle of a Freaky Friday situation, you can always come back later!

Looking forward to discussing this story with you all!

Click here to learn more about World of Bats.

Click here to join and get cool flair!

6 Likes

DC loves its odd crossovers, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

I mean, so does Archie. This isn’t even the weirdest crossover I’ve ever seen:

Hell, this isn’t even the most out there crossover Betty and Veronica have had!

5 Likes

An absolutely underrated story.

5 Likes

What a fun premise! I love the assortment of characters who show up for the party in issue 2. And wow, I probably haven’t read an Archie comic since “the 1900s,” as the kids say. Really a different tone than all the superhero series. Glad the archie-verse is still doing its thing.

4 Likes

I didn’t like this as much as some of the others here, but it’s solid. It has some fun bits like the party and Harley and Ivy trying to blend in in high school. The ending got a little too silly for me.

Part of the reason it didn’t connect with me is probably that I have basically no familiarity with Archie comics.

3 Likes