[World of Bats] Batman: Gotham Knights #1-6

Also, if you’re looking for more cool reading in the Bat Universe, check out these adjacent clubs below!

The Renegade Robins Group continue to cover the Robin War and it’s immediate aftermath in Batman & Robin Eternal. They are also continuing their trek through the Rebirth era of Red Hood & The Outlaws, as well as the New 52 run of Batman & Robin. (I believe both of those discussions will start at the beginning of the month, so I’ll link to those then.)

Meanwhile, Harley’s Crew is tackling the six-issue mini-series Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy!

The Birds of Prey Club is currently reading the not-quite-miniseries Batgirl: Year One!

The House of Horror club is covering, among other things, the Batman/Aliens crossover by Ron Marz and Berni Wrightson!

The New to DCU Club is covering, among other things, Detective Comics #1025, one of the tie-in issues to Joker War!

If any were missed, please let me know and I’ll put it up. It’s not a slight on your club, but a failing of my tired brain. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes