:batman_hv_1:[World of Bats}:batman_hv_3: Batman Book Club: Batman: Black and White (2013)

I feel like such a maroon.

Sorry, i am always late for these thingsalways%20late

And for the Questions:

• Which story was your favorite in each issue, and which had your favorite art? Were they the same?
    My favorite stories were actually from the first and third books titled “justice is served,” and “don’t know when, dont know when,” the book 3 with “rule number one” and “an innocent man.” My favorite art was from “Rule number one” hands down. it was so smooth and all of the characters were pretty to look at which is my personal favorite kind of style.
  • Which story was your overall favorite?
    An innocent man was such a nice change from the super villains with a detective solving a mystery and i loved it, even if Joker turned out to be “innocent man”.
  • Which story had your least favorite art? If this story had been told with your favorite art style, do you think it could have changed your choice?
    Probably “into the circle” in book 3, and really it was mostly faces on the characters that i was not a fan of. everything else was okay. however, if this had the art from “Rule number one” I would have liked it a lot more though.
  • Given the short number of pages for each story, which writer delivered the most complete story?
    “An innocent man” by Brian_Bolland did a pretty good job giving and solving a mystery in only a few pages.

Thank you everyone! Eventually ill catch up.

2 Likes

Thanks for showing up, Barry! :smiley:

It seems like a lot of people liked “Rule Number One!” Y’know, I get the feeling this Lee Bermejo kid might be going places…