7 Likes

Thank you! :dizzy:

7 Likes

I love this.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, welcome to the community! :smiley:

I’m honored this was you first post and thank you :sparkles:

7 Likes

That is so cute!!! :star: and the animation is great too! I like how clean it is

7 Likes

I wasn’t sure how the animation would turn out, but it was pretty fun trying something new.

5 Likes

Awesome

5 Likes

Wonderfully Awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

This is so fun! :grinning: Great job, @Nu52!

5 Likes

You have a good eye for shapes. plus the gift of gif. for the record, i pronounce it with a hard g

4 Likes

Thank you @Minuteman :smiley:

Lol, I see what you did there. Thanks @NYJt3 :+1:

Aww, thanks a ton @Razzzcat :smile:

Only way to pronounce it! Thank you @AntLeon :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Very good!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I mean, that’s what drawing is when you get down to it – simple shapes that you mold and tweak until they become something. Give yourself a little more credit! :slight_smile:

Very cute work. :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s too adorable! So adorable, that it makes me wonder if there’s some subliminal messaging at work…

4 Likes

Thank you @Jay_Kay I suppose you’re right!

Thanks @CynicalPink If there is any subliminal messaging let me know. It’s so subliminal, I’m not even aware of it!

4 Likes

Absolutely love what you’ve created here @nu52. The fandom needs this to be an animated series! :purple_heart: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great! It reminds me of me trying to play video games and I just keep going around in circles.

2 Likes

@DC89 Lol, IDK if the fandom needs it, but thank you so much! :two_hearts:

@TravisMorgan Yes! I loved going around in circles in games when I was little. I’d always end up running out of time.

4 Likes