Wonder Woman

Who is your favorite actress to play Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot or Lynda Carter? Before watching 1975 Wonder Woman I would have said Gal, but now I am up in the air. They both have done a great job.

Lynda Carter is the epitome of Wonder Woman in my opinion. I like Gal Gadot, but I am old school and Lynda is my Wonder Woman!

2 Likes

Gal Gadot “is” WW. She’s hiding out as an actress in Hollywood cuz Hippolyta is upset she left Themyscira.

2 Likes

Gal Gadot “is” WW. She’s hiding out as an actress in Hollywood cuz Hippolyta is upset she left Themyscira.

1 Like

Lynda Carter. To this day whenever I read a comic with Wonder Woman in it, I hear Linda Carter’s voice.

1 Like

Lynda Carter. I watched reruns of Wonder Woman on FX when I was a kid and she made an indelible impression.

1 Like

Gal Ga dot.
My vote
She’s got
For best wonder woman
Ever shot.

2 Likes

hard to choose … Lynda set the bar in a real life Man’s World of the 70s … Gal defied the ctitics, owned the role, and took it a step further-- ‘what I do is not up to you’

1 Like

*critics

They are both wonderful for what they portrayed for the character. I, however, will always prefer Lynda Carter. Gal does a phenomenal job though and truly makes her version just as strong as I always felt Lynda’s was.

2 Likes

Gal Gadot. Lynda’s version is nice for the time and iconic, but Gal’s Wonder Woman is my favorite.

2 Likes

Lynda Carter is the George Reeves to Gal Gadot’s Christopher Reeve… Equally iconic in their own way.

1 Like