WONDER WOMAN šŸ“ŗ Watch-Along/Trivia! šŸ’„ MONDAY 6/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Sooo, I have a question. Since Diana left the island is she not allowed back? I know that this is an in comics thing but I wonder if it counts here in the DCEU as well. :thinking:

5 Likes

What a flick. What a hero.

This was great everybody!

Takecare and speak with you around.

7 Likes

I also lost count, and forgot about finishing this graphic card, but hereā€™s the count :joy:

8 Likes

I think itā€™s more a thing that she canā€™t find the island again

6 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ good questionā€¦ I donā€™t think she ever does go backā€¦

6 Likes

Thanks for hanging out @TomEL-737! Have a good night! :purple_heart: You too @Stebs @msgtv @ Vroom.

5 Likes

That was the case here and in the Rebirth run, though sheā€™s been banished from PI a couple of times. I get the feeling that WW3 will probably be about her finding a way back to Themyskira.

7 Likes

Ah. Gotchaā€™. Didnā€™t that happen in Bloodlines as well?

5 Likes

Yes! Although of course there are ways around thatā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah, in the Rebirth run of WW by Greg Rucka, which Bloodlines took a lot of inspiration from.

7 Likes

:laughing:

Thank you dearest Razzzcat and Angel! :hugs: :purple_heart:

Goodnight peeps and much love to you all!

6 Likes

:+1:

I hope so. She needs to be reunited with her wonderful mama again. :smiley:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been humming To Be Human all day (in advance and because of the WAL) and now that Iā€™m actually hearing it, itā€™ll probably be lodged in my mental sponge all night, too.

Which is perfectly fine.

6 Likes

Thanks for being here! :heart:

5 Likes

:+1:

6 Likes

Yeah, Itā€™s been fun, everyone! Have a great week! :00_dc_pride_bs: :wonderwoman:

7 Likes

Gotta head out everyoneā€”thank you for joining us this evening. :purple_heart: Have a wonderful week. :wondersquadron1:

@Angel212 @msgtv @Mae @DC89 @Vroom @TheCosmicMoth @Jay_Kay @RexRebel ā€¦and I think I got everyone else already. :hugs: Take care.

10 Likes

Thanks for hosting! Good night. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

coughs inconspicuously

5 Likes