Wonder Woman Statue Unveiled in Burbank, CA!

In that case you would hope the next buyers/tenants are big WW fans. Maybe even charge a little extra for the “upgrade” :joy:.

Aand I’ve derailed this thread.

Sorry :eyes:

9 Likes

They end up being anti-comic book filmgoers :skull:

Or just ask the realtor if he or she could ask new homeowners if they’re WW fans. If not, they get declined :laughing:

9 Likes

This is so cool! :heart_eyes: :muscle:

10 Likes

beautiful! Hawkman kept asking to “christen” it but i didn’t like how he kept looking around nervously

9 Likes

Must be pretty wild for huge WW fans! Kinda like meeting WW in person haha. Cool stuff for sure

9 Likes

Same. Ngl, I kinda teared up looking at it in that article … she’s always been an icon, but a whole statue made for her just made my heart swell :face_holding_back_tears: Like, that’s our PRINCESS!!

Gotta plan a trip to Burbank so I can stand next to it and be extremely intimidated by the height alone!

9 Likes

Wow!!! She’s the lone reason I’m a comic book fan!!! Super friends invisible jet…sold for life!!

9 Likes

So Jenny Frison just posted about this statue on her instagram:

I have that DC Direct piece on display. This will make for a fun little story to tell when I’m giving the ol’ 5 minute tour :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

SO COOL!!!

That last bit about WW being her inspiration to work in comics too :sob: That must have been such a huge honor. I’m so happy for her.

WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!

10 Likes

We need a Moro’s collection thread

11 Likes

Oh, haven’t you heard?

9 Likes

Ask and you shall receive!

And so shall you, dear friend!

Sorry it’s a bit of a long thread, since I’ve been chronicling my collection room for a few years now :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I just realized as I was scrolling through that AWESOME collection of yours, that I’ve actually visited the thread before, even commented. I just forgot :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you :pray:.

Shame on me for not recalling your visit to the thread :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

If I forgot, I can’t get mad at anyone else for forgetting lol

8 Likes

9e0489bfe074025e0ccae7d8773d5a7d93d067bb

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s still there! Was part of my birthday surprise from the fam. Been there for two months and refuses to deflate and fall down. Hearty little ballon!

Wonder what it’s thinking now :joy:

7 Likes

Guess I gotta find an excuse to go to California!

8 Likes

Sensational!

adds “Go on the WB Studio Tour again.” to his Burbank to-do list

IDK when I’ll next be in Burbank, but if time allows, I will definitely stop by to see that statue, whilst on the always-excellent WB Studio Tour.

@staticshocks This…

…is quite wonderful. Any chance you can mentally will copies of it out to us?

clears a spot on his desk

I’m prepared. :wink:

7 Likes

Gahhh I wish — all I know is that they’re available via Visit Burbank. Not sure if they’re limited or not. It’s definitely a beautiful cover.

8 Likes