Wonder Woman Quiz

:wondersquadron2: Welcome, friends! There are :v:TWO sections: movie trivia, and then a quick bonus round covering some deeper cuts and comic history. Think you know Wonder Woman, give the quiz a shot and find out! Each question is worth 1 point. :purple_heart: Good luck.

26 Likes

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 1. The movie is primarily set during which war?

• The Great War
  • The War of 1812
  • World War II
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 2. True or False: In modern day, Diana works in the Department of Antiquities at the Louvre.

• True
  • False
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 3. Diana grows up among the Amazons on the island paradise of _______.

• Amazon Island
  • Thesopotamia
  • Themyscira
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 4. Two Amazons argue about whether young Diana should receive combat training. Who are they?

• Hippolyta and Artemis
  • Hippolyta and Antiope
  • Philippus and Antiope
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 5. True or False: In the movie, Steve Trevor serves as a spy for the French government?

• True
  • False
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 6. The Lasso of Truth, a lie-detector, is known by what other name?

• Mjolnir
  • The Golden Lariat
  • Lasso of Hestia
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 7. What is the mad scientist Dr. Poison’s real name?

• Dr. Marina Poison
  • Dr. Isabel Maru
  • Dr. Elena Maru-Ludendorff
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 8. Which Greek deity does Diana aim to stop from causing war in Man’s World?

• Hades
  • Eris
  • Ares
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 9. Diana deciphers Dr. Poison’s notebook in order to reveal Ludendorff’s plan. It’s written in 2 languages, Ottoman and _________.

• French
  • Sindarin
  • Sumerian
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 10. What are the names of “The Wonder Men”, Diana’s allies in the movie? (Check all that apply)

• Steve Trevor
  • Etta Candy
  • Chief
  • Sameer
  • The ice cream vendor
  • Sir Patrick
  • Fausta Grables
  • Charlie
  • Milton
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 11. True or False: General Erich Ludendorff is a real historical figure who commanded German military in WW1.

• True
  • False
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 12. Etta Candy locates the town of Veld on a map. In what country is located?

• Germany
  • Austria
  • Belgium
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 13. Ares is discovered to be masquerading as which British nobleman?

• Patrick Morgan
  • Patrick Stewart
  • Winston Churchill
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 14. At approximately what time did Steve’s watch stop?

• 1:45
  • 8:15
  • 9:05
0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 15. Who is credited for originating the character Wonder Woman?

• George Perez
  • William Marston
  • Jerry Siegel
0 voters

Answer Key 🔑

1. The Great War
2. True
3. Themyscira
4. Hippolyta and Antiope
5. False
6. Lasso of Hestia
7. Dr. Isabel Maru
8. Ares
9. Sumerian
10. Steve Trevor, Chief, Sameer, Charlie. (The ice cream vendor for a bonus point​:icecream::stuck_out_tongue:)
11. True
12. Belgium
13. Patrick Morgan
14. 9:05
15. William Marston

18 Likes

BONUS ROUND

For those who have mastered their Amazonian training. :muscle:

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 1. In what year and in what comic did Wonder Woman make her debut?

• 1940, Whiz Comics 2
  • 1941, All Star Comics 8
  • 1942, Sensation Comics 1

0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 2. In what year did Gal Gadot make her original film debut as Wonder Woman?

0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 3. In what year did the God of War and Dr. Poison both make their first DC comic appearance?

0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 4. True or False: During the Golden Age, Ares originally went by the name of Mars.

• True
  • False

0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 5. What is Steve Trevor’s army serial number that the Lasso of Truth forces him to reveal?

0 voters

:00_wonder_woman_gold: 6. In the epilogue, Etta’s Mission, Etta and the team set out to find ________.

• Fountain of Youth
  • Lazarus Pit
  • Mother Box

0 voters

Answer Key 🔑
  1. 1941, All Star Comics 8

2. 2016

3. 1942

4. True

5. 8141921

6. Mother Box

Ranking:

0-5 Correct: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

6-10 Correct: :00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold:
giphy

11-15 Correct: :00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold:

16-21 Correct: :00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold::00_wonder_woman_gold:

20 Likes

I’m so awesome!

7 Likes

should have remembered WW debuts in '41, but the second issue she’s in comes in '42 (I think)

9 Likes

17… not bad… but not perfect.

8 Likes

Missed two not perfect, but I think Etta should count over the ice cream man as a Wonder Men.

9 Likes

We did our best to try and trick you as often as we could w/o being too difficult :speak_no_evil: :wondersquadron2: :see_no_evil: Trivia is hard.

11 Likes

I forgot what year BVS came out, but that’s probably because I’ve worked very hard to move on from that pain.

7 Likes

:laughing: I forgive a lot because it brought me Diana, but I understand, Mothy.

Also, lol, you didn’t notice Milton. I am shocked—SHOCKED.

10 Likes

Who?

6 Likes

The greatest DC Character ever.

6 Likes

Lucky 13 nice!

7 Likes

6 wrong on the first
And 3 on the other. Not bad.

7 Likes

All total, I missed 5. I chose Etta instead of the ice cream vendor, but got the other 4 right. I thought the Louvre was in France because she was working in England at the end of the first film if I recall correctly, so I missed that one too. I was never going to remember the time on the watch, I chose the wrong country for Veld, and I thought Mars was in the first issue, so I chose 1941 since it came out in November. Not too bad though, if I do say so myself…

8 Likes

I didn’t do bad, but I didn’t do as well as i thought i would, lol.

12 Likes

I am an amazing amazon! Got 100 percent!!!

14 Likes

Wow, congratulations, that definitely is an amazing Amazon score! (And welcome back to the Community!) :wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Great job @athena426maat.93683! :00_wonder_woman_gold: And welcome back! :smile:

10 Likes

Welcome back to the community @athena426maat.93683! :partying_face: That’s an awesome score - better than I could’ve done.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :00_wonder_woman_1982:

3 Likes