Wonder Woman Game Revealed At VideoGame Awards

What a surprise announcement, a Wonder Woman game was just announced at the awards by monolith with a teaser video that gave me goosebumps!

16 Likes

I am FREAKING OUT. :star_struck: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :video_game:

Seems they didn’t say what systems it’ll be on? I need more info!

7 Likes

I saw the trailer live while waiting for the Sonic trailer.

2 Likes

Apparently a fan is also creating a justice league game.

2 Likes

This is amazing news! I need this gaaame :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A game finally about Diana that’s also open world?

Colbert

Figure it’ll only be PS5/XBSX like Suicide Squad, at least as far as consoles

4 Likes

While I’m bummed we didn’t get anything from Gotham Knights tonight, the news of getting a Wonder Woman game more than makes up for it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Time for me to start saving up for a PS5.

:sob: :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

This makes me so happy!!! I believe the studio made the Shadow of Mordor and that game was fabulous. I wonder if we are going to be on Themyscira the whole time? I worry it might be too God of War/Assassins Creed Odysseyish. But then again anytime I get to play Diana I’m pleased.

3 Likes

Not a lot to go on, but it looks promising.

I actually don’t play video games, but I have enjoyed watching patches of cutscenes online. It’s like watching a movie.

3 Likes

I never actually played the Middle-Earth games because I’ve never been a Lord of the Rings fan, but I’m gonna have to check out at least Shadow of Mordor so I can familiarize myself w/ the Nemesis System

2 Likes

I wish they gave more of a date

2 Likes

Part of me agrees, but another part of me is glad they didn’t so that they’re not beholden to any date or even general range. I’m sure the game is still pretty early in development and not even giving a year probably means it’s gonna be a while before we get to play it. This way they can just focus on making it as great as possible w/out feeling rushed at all…yet

2 Likes

Just hope it won’t be a CP2077

3 Likes

Ugh, seriously. I really hope the entire video game industry learned some valuable lessons from that disaster of a release

2 Likes

they didn’t Rockstar did the same thing with “Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition”

1 Like

Ok so they got the character model well done and thats all there really is to talk about.

2 Likes

So far

2 Likes

Did any new information pop up about this game yet?

2 Likes

Not that I’ve seen. I think it’s gonna be awhile, sadly. That trailer was really just a teaser with no hint of gameplay/system/release date timeframe.

It’s okay, though. I’m willing to wait for something this good. :grin:

3 Likes