Wonder Woman Game Revealed At VideoGame Awards

i hope they don’t cancelled the game

3 Likes

Its annoying when a game is announced years before hand. I know not every publisher can afford to be like Nintendo and hold off until the final year of production to reveal a games existence, but im reminded of those development hell titles and hoping we arn’t waiting until 2026 for this release.

4 Likes

Same, I remember the announcement of that new superman game that was canned

To be fair, Nintendo has been delaying games a lot lately, too. But I hope it won’t be that long. Since E3 is cancelled, I wonder if WB Games will wait till DC Fandome to show more footage.

1 Like

E3 cancelled stinks

I think it’ll be a long time before we get gameplay footage, let alone a release date. The way I see it, it’ll be worth the wait though. I hope this game takes as much time as it needs to be the ultimate WW experience and hopefully it will have skins from basically every era of the comics along with the Gal Gadot, Lynda Carter, and DCAU costumes! :grin:

3 Likes

If it isn’t shuttered

I sincerely hope it doesn’t get shuttered. Been waiting for a triple A open world Wonder Woman game for as long as superheroes have been getting video games. The Wonder Woman game is still in early development but it seems to be moving along steadily. It’d be foolish to cancel it.

1 Like