Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Trailer

The trailer for Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is here!

What did you all think?

Link to trailer on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000aP84lPy8

5 Likes

Nice, very nice! Looking forward to its DCU debut.

2 Likes

@Vroom Right? I’m not sure I’ll be able to wait until it hits DCU. When it does, we’re all having a watch-along party :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@nu52 That sounds wonderful!

Sorry, sorry. It was just right there, y’dig :wink:

3 Likes

The animation is terrible. Very low quality. When someone talks only their mouth moves. Will this be available on DC Universe?

1 Like

@lcjunkie.79167

They typically show up on DC Universe at the same time as the physical release (DVD/Blu-Ray).

4 Likes

Looks interesting, hopefully the origin part is just a short flashback, but beyond that it looks pretty good.

3 Likes

It was good. Seeing giganta and her being punched by WW was pretty cool

2 Likes

It looks awesome. Nice to see more of WW’s rouges.

2 Likes

Warning this thumb nail may give you epileptic seizures LOL.

1 Like

I’m super excited that Silver Swan gets to come to life for the first time ever!!! She’s my favorite rogue…

1 Like

@fansumtheory.16165 LMAO! It was slower, but got sped up on the forums for some reason. Anyway, it looks like it’s gone now anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@movieaddict Yeah, really cool that she’s going to get more exposure to DC fans that aren’t familiar with Wonder Woman’s villains.

1 Like
  1. Another origin story? The movie is out. People know her backstory. Let’s move on.

2. I’ve never really liked her modern cartoon costume. Also, this suggest it’s in the New 52 cartoons where she’s been part of the League forever, so again, why the origin story?

3. I see a lot of Wondy’s Rogue’s Gallery in here and that’s nice though on the flip side I wonder if there will be enough to make them satisfying. I suppose they could focus on a couple and just feature others as brief cameos. Might work, but I think it works better when you do this with someone like Batman who has an infamous group of rogues known by pop culture. I’d rather see Wondy get a series of movies featuring each of her baddies in each one. Perhaps that’s asking for too much.

4. Nothing else really stood out to me. Looks pretty standard DC animated movie to me. I hope it ends up being something more special like the first WW Animated Movie.

1 Like

@nu52 I’m glad I can joke with you and that you thought it was funny. I hope my post was not what got it taken down so sorry if it did. :frowning:

2 Likes

The trailer looks so good! <3 I’m always ready to see more Wonder Woman.

2 Likes

Wondy back in her classic colours? YESYESYESYES!!! :smiley:

1 Like