Wonder Woman Binging

Watching a lot Wonder Woman this weekend with a lot of analysis and questions.

Discussion to follow soon.

2 Likes

I’m all things WW so can’t wait.

1 Like

As mentioned before in some other comments, I love the origin and connection stories in the DC Universe. So, in the midst of having watched the Wonder Woman movie, the Wonder Woman Bloodlines, the Wonder Woman commemorative edition, and starting to watch the TV series over again, I have some take aways right now. First, we know that Wonder Woman was basically a God, so she existed during the time of the Waynes , when Bruce was growing up. Could it be possible that her beau, Steve Trevor had some connection with Pennyworth as they were both involved in government operations? Think about the timelines of things. Second, Trevor’s aircraft, hmmm, think about it? could it have been built by Ferris Aircraft which would give you a connection with Hal Jordan. Thus, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern had some type of connection. Also, look at the costume in Bloodlines, does not look too far off from what we are about to see in the next movie. Along with the character of Steve Trevor, as likened to Pennyworth, it would be nice to see short comic series done on just Trevor’s life and background before he meets Wonder Woman. Also, what other hero is involved with the Gods?-SHAZAM! It would be nice to see a series done with Wonder Woman and SHAZAM per their connections with the Gods. I know a lot of what I have just said might not make a lot of sense and might sound way out and nerdish overkill but its a lot of food for thought when you focus so much on the relationships and origins of the characters.

1 Like

Not a movie or series but War of the Gods crossover pits Shazam vs WW because their Gods. It’s a really good read. I’m actually reading it for the 3rd time right now along with all the new stuff. You’ve probably read it. But just in case, it’s really good imho. Also, Amazon’s Attack crossover I highly recommend. Pe’rez’s WW is hated on but it’s one of my favorites. Lots of reading and a unique art style but he’s in my top 5 with Wolfman. Rucka & Simone did a really nice job also involving the Gods. Rucka more so. I’m just prattling on but I get what you’re saying. I like to think outside the box too on possible connections with characters.

1 Like

I really love your insights, I really appreciate your feedback and suggestion, it’s nice to have this connection, thank you so much! Means a lot! Have a great night! perhaps connect tomorrow! Take care, stay safe, keep healthy!

2 Likes

Just read some awesome news, apparently there is talk of Wonder Woman 3 along with a spinoff! YES! :dancer:

2 Likes

Nice. There’s always room for more WW.

1 Like