Wonder Woman Animated Movie Thoughts

I finally watched the animated Wonder Woman movie, figured I better before it gets taken down next month.

And I really enjoyed it. Kerri Russel and Nathan Fillion gave a great performance and had great chemisty. The story was well written and well paced, and top notch animation. Was engrossed the whole film. Props to DC for what was technically the first Wonder Woman movie, at least to not be a TV pilot. They did a great job.

3 Likes

WW Animated is in my top 5 DC Animated movies. And one of the earliest ones as well. It is written well, it’s paced well, has sense of spectacle when it needs it, yet has some 2 or 3 character scenes which are very grounded.

I was actually quite concerned if the live action WW would live up to the high standard this movie set for the character.

It’s a great way to get to know the character of WW, if folks aren’t familiar with much of her and/or her origin.

2 Likes

Its probably the most underrated DC animated movie and its one of the best. The voice acting and animation is very high quality. They really do justice to Diana and the lore and its a shame there isnt more Wonder Woman animated content.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. A good story with solid animation.

When the initial titles in the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line were announced, Wonder Woman was my second most anticipated of that group (after Superman: Doomsday).

When it came out, it more than lived up to my expectations.

3 Likes

Fun Fact: Hippolyta in this movie was voiced by Virginia Madsen, who plays Maria Sunderland on Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

Just watched it for the first time, and wow. Far exceeded my expectations.

Everyone should watch it before it’s gone in a couple weeks. This was probably my favorite DC animated movie.

1 Like

I watched it yesterday

Its very impressive 10/10

1 Like