Wonder Woman 84 - Movies Or HBO Max?

Since they just announced that Wonder Woman 84 will be released in Theaters AND on HBO Max on Christmas Day, how are you planning on watching it?
And Reply Below, How You Feel About This Announcement.

• Watch On HBO Max download
  • Watch In Movie Theater unnamed

0 voters

3 Likes

HBO Max, by far. I miss going to theatres, but it’s definitely not safe right now.

6 Likes

I am already paying 4.99 a month for HBO Max. Might as well watch it there.

3 Likes

IMAX, the first time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not even sure if my theater will be open by December, so HBO Max will be the spot for me.

I am going to make sure to support it more by getting it when it hits Blu-Ray. Hell, if they do another screening or if they still have it up once vaccines are a thing and it’s safer to go out, I’ll probably drop some bones to see it on the big screen.

4 Likes

I love movie theaters. Last year I saw more movies in theaters than there are weeks in the year. But im still not comfortable being in such a public place with so many people considering how rates are still rising. HBOMax will be the place for me this time around.

3 Likes

I’d love to watch it on HBO MAX but I have an Amazon Fire Stick so that might be a challenge. Overall I’ll definitely watch it at home despite my love for movie theaters.

1 Like

Yeah, we all had covid the first half of October. It was rough.
So we will be watching it on HBO Max… I just wanted to see what the rest of ya’ll were going to do.
:blush:

1 Like

HBO Max is available for Amazon fire stick starting a few days ago.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Definitely at home on Christmas in 2020.

3 Likes

For me it will probably be shortly after Christmas.

2 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well now. Glad you’re doing better.

1 Like

Friend recently went to the theater and said it was a ghost town and then he was stressing about the few other people there and after he was worried for two weeks that he’d get a call that someone who had been there would come down with COVID. It was not a good experience for him and not worth the stress

3 Likes

This announcement made my week! I’ve been dying to see this movie. If there is a drive-in open on Christmas Day, I’ll do that otherwise its HBO Max for me!

5 Likes

Since Because That I Was A Really Good Boy This Year, I Hope That Santa Claus Will Bring Me Some Superhero Comic Books This Christmas

1 Like