WONDER WOMAN 1984 šŸ“ŗ Watch-Along/Trivia! MONDAY šŸ’„ 11/21 @ 5pm PST/8p EST

Iā€™m :+1: Tubular.

11 Likes

Yes, you are

10 Likes

there were 3 i wasnā€™t sure on, which is a C I think but i decided just to watch it again and now I know all of them lol

10 Likes

I strongly approve of your methods! :grin:

7 Likes

thanks! I think its one of those moves that keeps getting better the more times you watch so i didnt mind lol

8 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more! :blue_heart:

gal-gadot-wonder-woman

11 Likes

Seeing the picture of our 5th President James Monroe in the background, when he was our President, it was known as ā€˜The Good Feeling Eraā€™ and I can see that Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is having a great feeling in this gif!:smiley:

9 Likes

Hello, again! :wondersquadron2: As a follow-up to WW84 if anyone would like to join us for this, youā€™re all welcome

And hereā€™s this. I posted it in MTM last week and Iā€™ve singing it to myself aaall week :laughing: :dancer:t2:

14 Likes

:raised_hands: :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

14 Likes

I meant to share this last month and forgot a bunch of times, sorry iā€™m late

11 Likes

Very belated follow-up to thisā€¦Her Universe had this 70% off just before Christmas, so I guess now Iā€™ll find out if I can pull it off or notā€¦

Not sure when is the right occasion to wear a spiky-shouldered faux-leather cheetah-print jacketā€¦? :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

thats awesome!

8 Likes

Dear @Angel212 Iā€™m WAY late here, but this is fashion so I canā€™t NOT comment!! I :heart: it. And! :sunglasses: I bet you can.

This calls for some tunage tooā€¦ :thinking: Iā€™m thinkinā€¦letā€™s go w/ Joan Jettā€”80s nā€™ all, and totally bada55.

Why yes, a young Razz taught herself how to play this entire song once :guitar: Thank you for asking. :laughing: Okay, bye.

12 Likes

i always wanted to learn how to play, but my parents had me take viola once and i was really really bad at it lol, figured id be bad at that too!

9 Likes

(@Razzzcat sent me. :face_in_clouds: She said it was okay to post in an older thread)
I wish I was radical, but Iā€™m tubular. Missed 2 of these too.

I loved this movie and hope for a third. Happy to see others enjoyed it as much as I did. :wonderwoman:

12 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: never to late to play along

8 Likes

:smile: HAI! Glad you came byā€”you did really well, too!

I wonā€™t speak for everyone, but itā€™s fair to say we make stuff like this to be here forevuh-evuh. It doesnā€™t matter how old it is, so if you see something interesting, have at it! :purple_heart: Donā€™t be shy.

11 Likes

Oh and hereā€™s this stuff, peepsā€¦

12 Likes

Renaissance woman. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I do hope they make Wonder Woman 3, Gal Gadot does a fantastic job playing her, and they should have Lynda Carter in the 3rd movie and have both Godat and Carter working together while Carter is still alive and well to do the film. It may sound good, but it can be a better film! :grin:

10 Likes