WONDER WOMAN 1984 📺 Watch-Along/Trivia! MONDAY 💥 11/21 @ 5pm PST/8p EST

Okay, time to start wrapping things up:

4 Likes

Thank you for the after party, @Mae! :hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

This is definitely good night from me now. Thanks @Mae and everyone else for a terrific watch along.

5 Likes

'Night @patterson65.37405 !

5 Likes

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for staying for the afterparty, peeps! And thanks again to Razzz and Angel and msgtv for this fabulous WAL, and everyone else, even Moth! Have a great week!

I leave you with one final tune:

5 Likes

Have a great holiday week and goodnight @Mae and @DC89 !

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everybunny! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for spinning the killer cuts Mighty @Mae. :hugs: G’Night @TheCosmicMoth and @patterson65.37405. :hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Still waiting on it, so it’ll look like early 2023. Hope it’ll be out around my birthday that would be awesome if it did, if not then at least I’ve got Shazam 2.:grinning:
I’ll let you know if there’s any update soon so I can start a Countdown for it.:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you all for one of the best watch alongs ever!

9 Likes

Aww, thanks for being there with us! Wouldn’t have been as fun without you. :blue_heart:

11 Likes

go-home-over

10 Likes

:rofl: But I don’t want to go home, I want more Wonder Woman.

:wondersquadron1:

11 Likes

Who doesn’t? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

it is, I like trivia even if I’m not very good at it lol. thanks for the visual, it’s awesome

11 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m glad it was of use! (I’m not always great with some trivia either, lol) But how’d you do? :face_with_monocle: Inquiring minds want to know! :purple_heart: :wondersquadron1:

12 Likes