Wonder Woman 1984 New Suit

It could have been stolen. Maybe Cheetah took it or maybe Diana needs more coverage going against someone who has claws that can cut her flesh.

1 Like

I would love to buy this poster!

This looks like a suit made for cracking skulls in. Maybe Diana left the tiara at home?

It does remind me of her Our Worlds at War armor too. I wonder if that design influenced this movie look.

@Mae Seriously! This as a poster would be an instant grab.

@Vroom is that her golden eagle look? I’ve never read the book.

See, my problem is that that could be anybody. It’s just gold armor; nothing about it really says “Wonder Woman.” It’s not a bad design, but I’m guessing/hoping it’s not the main costume. Or it gets a red-and-blue paint job.

2 Likes

@nu52 The golden eagle armor is indeed her OWAW look.

Super huge version of the poster here!

1 Like

NICE!

It’s like a cross between big barda and wonder woman’s armor in kingdom come and I love it

3 Likes

Grace Randolph is completely fangirling over this look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cuo1n1eFmU

I’m so in love with this. A WHOLE YEAR TO WAIT THOUGH GAH!

2 Likes

They forgot the helmet.

1 Like

Yes! Haha, I think a helmet would be awesome. Her eagle on her chest plate is there. Her bracers. Her golden lasso. Only thing left to tie in the Wonder Woman look is some sort of crown or helmet.

But the hair!

1 Like

True! The hair is exceptionally beautiful.

2 Likes

I can already tell the Barbie version is going to have frizzy hair and the action figure won’t be able to move her head because of the hair but who cares it looks awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nu52, great point about her possibly needing more protection against cheetah. I cant think of why she would need it against maxwell.

1 Like

Or… she just needs it to look, you know, glamorous :hugs:

2 Likes

By the time you guys are through contagiousing me with your enthusiasm this is going to be my favorite costume ever

1 Like

It’s too scifi for my tastes. I prefer the greco-roman armor type costumes for Wonder Woman. Perhaps in other lighting this will look better to me, but I’m not a fan of this look so far.

1 Like

There have already been photos of Gal in her WW1 and Justice League costume, and since this chronologically takes place between those movies (and BvS), I bet for most of the movie we’ll see her in the familiar stuff. This is probably a special thing for the poster or just one scene in the movie.