Wonder Woman 1984 New Suit

Gal Gadot just revealed a new suit for Wonder Woman 1984

16 Likes

Wow what! She looks amazing as always!
I am trying to think of a comic where she has a suit like that. Can anyone help? I what to say I have seen her in gold armor before.

2 Likes

Only one that comes to mind is this one

2 Likes

The shape reminds me of Amazon armor mixed with Black Canary, but also this Wonder Woman costume a bit.

1 Like

The texture in the pants reminds me of Aquaman’s suit. I bet she needs all of the coverage she can get with Cheetah around.

2 Likes

The last time they gave Wonder Woman pants people practically rioted. Hopefully we’ve all grown as a fan community since then, because this costume looks great.

1 Like

LOL, yeah I remember. The suit/art had it tough coming after Cliff Chiang. This is probably going to be easier for the fans to accept because it’s awesome and is carried over from the same creative team.

I love Wonder Woman’s costumes that have pants.

This looks great!

I just know I’m going to be getting the action figure version and the Barbie version :joy:

1 Like

@nu52 You totally read my mind! I was just going to mention action figures of her in this suit.

I hope this look gets merchandised out the ying yang!

That looks uncomfortable

2 Likes

That is absolutely horrible

1 Like

@Vroom I hope it gets merchandised out the wazoo too. Since they revealed it this early, I’m betting the action figures are already in production.

@biff_pow True. I want to see it in motion. I bet it still has more mobility than a lot of Batman suits have had in the past lol

3 Likes

@abfgmsw Which New 52? The one she had first or the second one? I really like this.

@DJWolfmanJBeezzy Yeah? What about it don’t you like?

1 Like

Oh wow how queer is that image! :rainbow:

Bi Diana confirmed!

1 Like

@nu52 Given the turn around time needed for action figures and the like, I’m quite confidant they’re already in development.

rubs hands together for thoughts of what SDCC will potentially bring

@abfgmsw Oh! Okay, I thought you were talking about the comics. Yeah, I like it more than the animated costume from the current movies.

1 Like

The thing that slightly bothers me is no head piece. No crown or tiara. It throws the costume off just a tad. I wonder if they’re hiding more of the costume for a later reveal.

2 Likes

Could be. Maybe her regular uni is damaged or outright destroyed and this is a fill-in.