WONDER WOMAN 1984 *ENCORE* Watch-Along! BYOM - 12/28 @6pm PST/9pm EST

Did Sheila E. perform in the film recordings or just the FanDome?

3 Likes

So we’re all thinking this is after Hippolyta agreed to let Diana start training, right? I’ve seen complaints that this contradicts the first movie, though I don’t think that’s the case.

6 Likes

Those women are really brave!:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Considering Diana is older, I don’t see a contradiction

5 Likes

This is definitely after Hippolyta agreed to her training. It’s why Antiope was teaching her the lesson she learns later on. IMO.

6 Likes

Love how Lil Di has to use her brain to compete

6 Likes

Stuntwomen are hella brave – they do all the same crazy stuff the men do, and often in high heels! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Same. The first watch I thought: omg is she gonna win the Amazon games already?! :muscle: Go, lil D, GO!

7 Likes

She did all her own stunts apparently too. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Eat your heart out Oliver Queen! :bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

It’s insane what she was able to accomplish! Probably the best stunts in the entire movie.

6 Likes

My dude comment. All theses Amazon’s are super attractive but Patty does it through making them strong not shots of body parts.

6 Likes

This is sorta like
The famous Contest
To take Steve to Man’s World
That is part of the comic
But not in first movie

7 Likes

This movie teach a good lesson on accepting lost in a good way in a game! I still feel bad for Diana!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m glad to see a version of this – I feel like the WW origin is missing something without some sort of Contest.

6 Likes

This shows a lack of understanding from many viewers, not getting why Antiope did that…

5 Likes

I like that they saved the Amazon Games for Part 2.

7 Likes

At least Lynda’s version got it almost perfect from the comic book…

5 Likes

I’m late, but here!

7 Likes

You got greedy Diana

7 Likes