WONDER WOMAN 1984 *ENCORE* Watch-Along! BYOM - 12/28 @6pm PST/9pm EST

Gonna be here tonight, been waiting to watch a 2nd time specifically for this watch along…

6 Likes

2nd watch is the real test for me. I’m primed to have a good time on first watch so I tend to be more lenient to flaws. Then there’s the rare gem that gets better. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

LOL! Beside those I do have a Wonder Woman action figure from Justice League (2001).:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

DC History Club
Wonder Full Facts: The Cheetah debuted as Priscilla Rich in Wonder Woman #6. The Barbara Ann Minerva version first appears in Wonder Woman vol 2 #7, but even that version has changed significantly to the character we know today.

9 Likes

So excited to watch it for a 2nd time here with other true comic fans! A lot (not all, but in my personal experience many) of the people ive seen extremely hating on it were not comic book (or even superhero content) fans to begin with, just people looking for something to watch. But hey everyone can have their opinion and I personally have this in my top 2 DCEU movies.

8 Likes

Same here! I love the movie.

6 Likes

So, about 15 minutes until showtime, yes? :smiley:

5 Likes

Yep! :tada:

6 Likes

Five minutes! I’m queued up and ready. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m here and ready, let’s do this…

3 Likes

Is anyone here watching this for the first time?

5 Likes

I don’t know that any of us could wait that long lol. Some of us might be in the double digits for how many times we have seen it.

3 Likes

I’m ready

3 Likes

Exactly :laughing:

6 Likes

So okay for spoilers?

3 Likes

Just made it!

4 Likes

Yep I think we’re clear

5 Likes

I made it!:grinning: