Wonder Squad | Book Club 2 | Bombshells United 1-10

You took the words right out of my mouth— that’s what Google is for. :smile::purple_heart: DIY.

3 Likes

This is literally how I learned everything about any character or comic arc I was confused about until I found you guys and this lovely community. How refreshing to go back to my roots. :rofl:

3 Likes

I appreciate @Angel212 's fingers doing that walking.

I chose to stick with the crowd-sourcing method of the information. I have been known to take the riskier approach with Wikipedia (a.k.a. The Great Spoiler).

2 Likes

Googling works great for some characters, though not for others. Ive had more than a few characters ive tried looking up only for google to fail me because their too obscure. XD

Though with Bombshells I just have to look up bat stuff since a good 80% of all characters hail from the Batbooks

3 Likes

Thats why I call it the Batriarchy. :laughing::green_heart:

5 Likes

Is this really true? I felt like Supergirl, Stargirl, Wonder Woman, Mera, and Zatanna were all featured quite heavily alongside Batwoman. In the first series, at least. :thinking:

Amazing. :rofl:

3 Likes

If you count all the different Batgirls, the heavy amount of Batvillains used throughout, and its effort to give every Bat character from Luke Fox to Barbara to Helena to Renee Montoya their moments to shine, it adds up quite a bit.

Nothing wrong with that per say for as you point out, we did get to see some nice moments from other characters like Supergirl, Stargirl, and Mera. But it goes back to what I was saying previously about how for a story focused on Wonder Woman (referring to Bombshells United 1-10) , 2/5ths of its Wonder Girls and all of its villains originate from the Batbooks.

I think the writers were just really really into the Bat stuff and focused primarily on elements from that because it was the most familiar

4 Likes